53 Trails Crossing
Ramshorn I Cabin
Priced at $1,251,525
53 Trails Crossing is perfect for the family that loves mountain modern design and luxury finishes. This stunning 2-story home is a 3 bed, 3.5 bath plan with an oversized 2 car garage. It utilizes a main floor master suite with secondary master and additional bedroom on the lower level. Vaulted ceilings feature Cedar tongue in groove detail and expansive glass windows highlight breathtaking views of the valley below. Wrap around deck off main living area. The home includes in-floor radiant heat, a gourmet kitchen with Bosch appliances and unique built-in staircase storage.
- 2341 s.f total; Oversized, attached 2 car garage is 504 s.f.
- The neutral color palette includes:
- Custom Maple cabinets in Smoke stain
- Holton Flat Panel doors with Satin Nickel Knobs and Pulls
- Upgraded kitchen cabinets have soft-close birch dovetailed box drawers with full extension, and upgraded undercabinet lighting with shaker style light rails
- Engineered Maple hardwood flooring in entry, great room, and kitchen in Rock Cliff
- Quartz countertops throughout in upgraded AZ Della Terra Tipperary color
- Ceramic Bellavita Matrix Picket Mosaic backsplash in kitchen
- Tile to ceiling in showers with decorative accent strips
- Sherwin Williams Dover White walls & ceiling with Pure White trim.
- Appliances Included:
- Bosch 800 Series convection gas oven/range, chimney hood, microwave, and dishwasher
- Bosch 800 Series 36” Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator
- Bosch White/Silver Front load Washer and Dryer
- Natural Gas Fireplace in Great Room with Tile Surround
- 37’7” x 9’ wrap-around deck on main living level. Additional 31’8” x 7’8” stamped concrete patio on walk-out level.