Activities in Rendezvous
- Mountain biking
- Fly fishing
- Pond fishing
- Nature walks
- Bridge sitting
- River rush sound-enhanced sleeping
- Skipping stones
- Wildflower photographing
- Toe dipping in streams
- Cloud shape imaginative art
- Cross-country skiing
- Back country skiing
- Snowman building
- Snow-angel making
- Campfire warming
Look for baby fox faces peeking through the openings in the rock walls that line Pioneer Trail road; that’s their basecamp.
Our moose like to hang out in or around the upper meadows. As for the bear, well, be careful, as they like to try to raid the dumpsters. But typically they run away when they see our Rendezvous humans.
You’ll meet up with elk and deer when you travel our trails or catch a glimpse of them through the trees when driving on Pioneer Trail. The otters and beavers play in the streams and ponds and can best be seen at dusk.
Activities in Grand County
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- Downhill skiing at Winter Park, Mary Jane, Granby Ranch
- Golf at Grand Elk, Pole Creek, Granby Ranch
- Fly fishing on the Colorado or Fraser Rivers
- Boating, kayaking and watersports on Lake Granby or Grand Lake
Rendezvous Homeowners Association
Bundle of perks without the expected price tag
Our HOA dues are among the lowest of all Grand County resorts, and most affordable by far when compared to resorts around Colorado.
The Town of Fraser takes care of snow removal for the main roads. This service saves significant fees for Rendezvous residents. When a particular Rendezvous cul-de-sac or street requires private snow removal, because it’s on a very limited scale, the cost is very affordable. Allegiant Management Company manages our HOA. They are a local firm that provides exceptional hands-on management.
Your dues cover the following bundle of perks.
- Snow removal and road/street maintenance for those roads/streets not maintained by the Town of Fraser
- Trash removal from community dumpsters, conveniently placed throughout the community
- Club Rendezvous space and ski storage management and maintenance Rendezvous Shuttle service
- Maintenance and grooming of trails
- Mary’s Pond maintenance and stocking of fish
- Preferred status and discounts Grand Elk Golf Course
- Homeowner Summer Picnic (typically on 4th of July weekend)
- Homeowner Potluck Event in December at Club Rendezvous
Current year annual HOA budget and specific dues amounts by home type.
Enter: “Rendezvous” and “CO”