Exclusive Alpine club at the base of Winter Park
Learn more about this phenomenal benefit of ownership in Rendezvous.
RENDEZVOUS HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
Bundle of perks without the expected price tag – less than $100/month
Rendezvous Colorado is able to offer you a bundle of homeownership benefits for less than $100/month. Our HOA dues are among the lowest of all Grand County resorts, and most affordable by far when compared to resorts around Colorado.
The Town of Fraser takes care of snow removal for the main roads. This service saves significant fees for Rendezvous residents. When a particular Rendezvous cul-de-sac or street requires private snow removal, because it’s on a very limited scale, the cost is very affordable. Allegiant Management Company manages our HOA. They are a local firm that provides exceptional hands-on management.
Your dues cover the following bundle of perks.
- Maintenance and grooming of trails
- Mary’s Pond maintenance and stocking of fish
- Homeowner Summer Picnic (typically on 4th of July weekend)
- Homeowner Potluck Event in December at Club Rendezvous
- Snow removal and road maintenance for main streets maintained by the Town of Fraser
- Trash removal from community dumpsters
- Club Rendezvous space and ski storage management and maintenance Rendezvous Shuttle service
Current year annual HOA budget and specific dues amount by home type.
Enter: “Rendezvous” and “CO”