Koelbel and Company’s COVID-19 safety measures
May 28, 2020
At Koelbel and Company, the safety and well-being of our homebuyers, tenants, employees, trade partners, and associates are always our top priority. We sincerely hope you and your family are safe and healthy.
Accordingly, in the wake of the unprecedented COVID-19 challenge facing our communities and the world beyond, we are implementing decisive safeguards to optimize the welfare of all.
Some of the Steps Being Taken to Ensure Your Safety
We are staying apprised of CDC and WHO advisories as they occur and adhering to all government recommended guidelines. Specific actions being taken include:
- Sales offices, model homes, construction sites, and our corporate office are open to visitors with strict social distancing and hygiene protocol in place. Masks will be available to all visitors and all surfaces will be sanitized following every visit.
- Our professional cleaning service has increased frequency and is complying with all CDC guidelines.
- All Koelbel personnel are required to stay home if feeling ill or if they believe they’ve been exposed to the virus.
Social Distance Technology Available for You
- Zoom Platform. Koelbel recently adopted the Zoom platform in our offices, allowing us to conduct online video-equipped meetings.
- Virtual Tours. Our sales team can schedule dedicated time to virtually walk homes with you online and even assist with option selections.
- Docusign. Any contract paperwork requiring a signature can be electronically signed, minimizing the need for in-person visits.
- Contact Free Closings. Our Title Company partner, Land Title, as adopted a Healthy Closings initiative, including options for Contact Free Closings in their offices as well as Contact Free Curbside Closings.
We also ask that you be considerate of our team members, and if you are not feeling well, exhibiting symptoms or been exposed to the virus – please inform our team so we can take the appropriate preventive action.
We recognize that the impact of COVID-19 goes beyond health and safety to include emotional and economic impacts as well. As we constantly monitor economic conditions, most experts continue to feel strongly that the impact will be short-lived. In general, their views are that our country’s remarkable economic strength preceding the outbreak should facilitate a bounceback once the virus recedes to the point that normal routines can resume. Steps have been taken by both Federal and State financial entities with the goal of expediting the recovery.
As always, for those of you in the process of building a home with us, our sales team will be touching base with you weekly. If you are experiencing challenges as a result of the outbreak, please inform our team. We will work together to address your needs.
Back To News
Please know that our team is monitoring the current situation closely and convening regularly to ensure that we consistently respond in the best ways possible to serve you.