The RTW program:
• Changes body composition, so that you lose fat and increase muscle and become leaner and lighter
• Enhances cognitive function, increasing mental focus and performance
• Increases energy level, balances hormones and neurotransmitters, and enables greater emotional equilibrium
• Significantly increases self confidence, positive body image, and motivation level
• Strengthens the immune system, reduces healing time, and boosts stress response
• Improves the cardiovascular system, shores up bone health, and can reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Just like you can become addicted to the high a drug can give, your body – and mind – can get hooked on how full of energy, happiness, and even joy you experience doing the RTW program.
Let nature be your inspiration, guide, and coach
Americans spend greater than 93% of their time indoors—despite the mounting research showing the profound effect that fresh air, plants, trees and natural outdoor elements have on our health and well being.
The RTW program is based on our core belief that nature is perhaps the most powerful source for personal health and fitness. When you exercise in the fresh air, you not only enhance your physical-mental-emotional condition, you also deepen the connection you have with the environment. It’s easy to overlook, since most of us spend so much time indoors, but you and I, like all human beings, have a deep connection to the natural world. Instinctively you know this to be true. This connection to nature is what is called the biophilia effect.
We all have an inherent connection to nature, and the RTW program shows you how to access and reap the many proven benefits from it.
Back To Blog